GOT PAM?

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

IS YOUR FAMILY IN YOUR GOAL SETTING?



I often see when people set goals for themselves, It primarily consists of financial sales goals, weight loss goals, purchase goals, but I do not see that often family time goals. I work in an industry where the sky is the limit! Literally you can make as much money as you want, as long as you stay focused and set goals. we have several meetings on pushing us to be our very best, and to keep reaching for more, and more. and I often see where this can be detrimental to some families and more importantly the children in the family. I love what I do and I love training that is made available and I certainly believe one should always stretch their mind, master their profession. But not at any cost. I often see in this business where one treats their clients better than their own family, makes sure to jump through hoops for people, cancel on their family for a client and in the end I believe there is room for both. It is summer time and alot of children are home and desparatley wanting to spend time with their Mom or Dad and the time just is not made for them. I believe in the end it is better to be #1 with our children than #1 in the company! Time blocking is so important for us to do in our busy lives, Do not forget to time block FAMILY TIME! MAKE IT A GREAT DAY! AND SPEND TIME WITH THAT SPECIAL PERSON OR PERSONS IN YOUR LIFE. THAT IS TIME WELL SPENT BLESSINGS, PAM SCHROEDER PS. Remember, if you or anyone you know are thinking of buying or selling a home Don't forget to ask yourself, have you "GOT PAM" for all your real estate needs?

No comments:

Post a Comment