GOT PAM?

Friday, December 9, 2011

I Love You!


Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share an email I received this morning from the greatest Man in the world!

Pam-I just wanted to say how much I love you & how proud I am that you are my daughter. I never go to bed at night without saying a little prayer asking his blessing on You, Bo and the rest of our family. Thank you for being my daughter!!!

dad


I am sharing this because It really made my day, and I feel more people need to express to their loved ones how they feel, so maybe right now you can stop for a moment and call, email or text someone how much they mean to you!

Make someones day today!!

Blessings
Pam Schroeder

P.S. and remember, If you or someone you know are thinking about buying or selling a home, don't forget to ask yourself, Have you "GOT PAM" for all your real estate needs?

No comments:

Post a Comment