GOT PAM?

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Always keep in mind about selling your home!


Hi everyone,
My thoughts for today as I clean my own home is that we should always keep in mind resale when we update our home, make changes and of course we should keep up with maintenance issues. I always run in to the situation where I talk with home owners about selling their home and let them know what items need to be freshened up, fixed, painted etc. and most of the time the sellers will say after they do all the items is that they wished they would have done them when they lived in the home. That now the house looks good,  all maintenance issues fixed, update light fixtures etc. and now they have done all the work for the new buyers and they did not get to enjoy it while they lived there, so my thoughts are enjoy your home and keep up with it, and always keep in mind resale wether you are going to sell or not! Love and take care of your home!
Have a wonderful Day
Blessings
Pam Schroeder
and remember: If you or anyone you know may be thinking about buying or selling a home, make sure you
"GOT PAM" for all your real estate needs

No comments:

Post a Comment